Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sometimes Dreams Do Come True

If you have read my first blog entry, A Chapter of Teresa's Story, you might remember me mentioning how God has been preparing Den and me for this (breast cancer) journey for many years and if only you could read my journal.

Back in March of 2008 I had a dream which made no sense to me at all at the time but it seemed so profound that I knew I had to journal it. I had shared the dream only with Dennis at the time. I had not even shared it with the friend who was the person named in the dream (whom I blackened out the name out of respect and privacy for her.) Dennis and I knew it had a deeper meaning than what we were trying to conceive from it at the time. Little did we know what it truly was telling us.

I had wanted to incorporate this dream into my original story but for some reason or another (probably God) it just didn't feel right at the time. Today while walking on the treadmill this dream came to me again and I felt the conviction to share it. I scanned it right from my journal and pray it shows up for an easy read on this blog page. (Hopefully too my writing is legible enough for all to read!)

By the way, I did share this dream with my friend when I was first diagnosed with breast cancer. I didn't know what to expect. Would she understand it? Would she think I was totally bonkers? She read it.......I did not have to interpret the dream for her. I remember her telling me she "got" it and that she needed this. She needed to hear about/read about this dream because of her own struggles she was having at the time. (Sniff, sniff. Yes, I'm crying again.) I'm telling you, God's timing is never off!

You will notice very small print at the beginning of this entry.  Reason being is this part of the dream seemed pretty corny but I had a HUGE conviction to go back and fit it in.  It reads, "It was a nice peaceful time.  Many ladies there.  They were all wearing one of two diff colored dresses."

I don't know if it'll make sense to you but either way, here you go......


No comments:

Post a Comment